FosterThomas is an Human Capitol Management firm based in Annapolis, MD with clients nationwide. We are seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist to process and consult with our clients pertaining to their payroll needs specific to ADP. This is a great opportunity for professional growth.
- Work with clients to ensure payroll is processed accurately, timely and that all required reporting is delivered.
- Identify, initiate, and implement continuous process improvement opportunities.
- Communicate professionally, effectively, timely and courteously
- Be proactive in identifying process improvements, system enhances and effectively manage the change
- Provide subject matter expertise in research and analysis activities into causes of pay issues; recommend and implement approved long and short-term solutions for best practices
- Ensure the end-to-end processes are met according to policy and regulatory requirements
- Serve as the primary liaison to ADP as requested
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 5+ years processing payroll with in-depth knowledge of various payroll functions using primarily ADP and Workforce Now.
- Must have IN DEPTH experience processing payroll.
- Additionally experience with implementation of new payroll systems is beneficial.
- Must be able to acclimate to new situations easily and must have a consultative attitude.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as being proficient with MS Office.
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.