FosterThomas, Inc. is a leading HR Management and Consulting firm. We are seeking Air Traffic Controllers
to assist our client, Washington Consulting Group to support a contract with the Army National Guard. Locations are: Blackstone Army Airfield, VA, Grayling Army Airfield MI, Muir Army Airfield PA.
- Issue landing and takeoff clearances to pilots
- Provides ATC services in accordance with FAA Order JO7110.65, AR 95-1 and other regulations.
- Manage communications by transferring control of departing flights to approach control and accepting control of arriving flights
- Provide information to pilots, such as weather updates, runway closures, and other critical information
- Alert airport response staff, in the event of an aircraft emergency
- Control tower operator certificate
- Second Class medical certificate issued under FAR part 67 within 12 months before the date application is made
- 10 years’ experience in an Air Traffic Controller Role
- Able to pass all background requirements
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.