FosterThomas, Inc. is a leading HR Consulting and Talent Acquisition Firm. We are assisting a client in Tysons Corner, VA with a search for an Analyst, Market Administration and Surveillance.
As a key member of the team, the analyst will:
- Conduct research and analysis to launch new futures products
- Support pricing and risk analysis for customer portfolios
- Become a subject matter expert to manage inquiries from both the front and back offices
- Support regulatory surveillance function to maintain a well-functioning futures market
The ideal candidate will possess both a significant attention to detail, as well as an ability to synthesize broader patterns and business logic into recommendations. The business is data-oriented and strong analytical and quantitative skills are a must.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Strong communications skills
- Detail orientation
- Familiarity with financial trading concepts
- Experience with database queries and code-based analytics
- Strong primary and secondary research skills