|FosterThomas, Inc. is a leading HR Consulting and Talent Acquisition Firm. We are assisting a client in Tysons Corner, VA with a search for a Client Representative.
As a key member of the team, the Client Representative
- Actively engage clients regarding operational processes and supporting technology
- Guide members during the onboarding process
- Work closely with independent systems vendors (ISVs) to support new products and functionalities
- Become a subject matter expert to effectively partner with clients and internal departments on identifying the appropriate solution offerings
- Support monthly operational tasks
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for financial markets with an emphasis on outstanding customer service and operational excellence, and a view towards competitive innovation in the commodity space. Additionally, the candidate should also demonstrate interest in learning and engaging in the latest technology.
Preferred Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1-3 years of experience in customer facing role ideally in financial services
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and researching skills
- Proficient in MS Office
FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.