FosterThomas, Inc. is a leading HR Consulting and Talent Acquisition Firm. We are assisting a client in Annapolis, MD with a search for a Marketing and Communications Lead.
The Marketing and Communications Lead
is responsible for the development of the Strategic Marketing Plan and the day-to-day and ongoing activities necessary to meet the objectives of the plan. Primarily, the Marketing and Communications Lead is metrics driven and responsible for managing all physical and electronic marketing communications for the organization.
- Manage all B2C and B2B marketing collateral.
- Create and revise flyers, brochures, etc.
- Update, monitor and approve website copy, coding, documents and other changes.
- Responsible for developing communications for internal and external audiences.
- Develop, schedule, monitor e-mail campaigns, and publish reports that analyze outcomes.
- Send marketing memos and announcements to organization staff and board members.
- Assemble and publish press releases and other pieces that generate positive publicity.
- Manage the research, coordination and distribution of the organization’s quarterly eNewsletter.
- Produce, post and monitor social media content.
- Collaborate with internal product and content stakeholders to execute marketing and partnership plans and activities.
- Contribute to progressing revenue generation through customer facing activities.
- Work inter-departmentally to enhance product and business development strategies.
- Assist with client proposals, presentations, and other sales approaches.
- Coordinate marketing and promotional activities with industry partners.
- Construct landing pages for clients and other advertising efforts.
- Organize all plans and strategies for industry trade shows that the organization attends.
- Manage all trade show and vendor contracts necessary for exhibiting.
- Act as the liaison between show management and the organization.
- Develop promotional campaigns that produce booth traffic and generate qualified leads.
- Direct the Marketing and Communications Assistant(s) in the supporting functions of the Marketing efforts.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in marketing, communications or business.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing with lead generation, brand development, public relations, promotions, and product management experience.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Technology proficient; ability to use Microsoft Office products, HTML, Adobe Suite, Web Content Management Systems, Mass E-mail Systems, and Salesforce CRM.
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Must possess a strong work ethic; will do what it takes to get things done.
- Ability to take initiative and work well independently, as well cooperatively in a team.
- Must be creative, energetic and able to work well in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to edit and proofread effectively.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Some light travel may be required