Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Bethesda, MD
FosterThomas, Inc. is a leading HR Consulting and Talent Acquisition Firm. We are seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to assist our client in their Bethesda, MD office.
Successful candidate will perform Accounts Payable responsibilities and support all monthly billing and reporting requirements. Must be highly proficient in QuickBooks, ADP Workforce Now and Concur. Proficiency in e-automate a plus.
- Process Accounts Payable
- Prepare client billing and maintain accounts receivable
- Workflow improvement process recommendations/implementation
- Develop, implement and automate the process of taking billable hours in ADP to QuickBooks generating invoices
- Automate the process of taking Concur expense reports to QuickBooks billing
- Contract analysis and interpretation for client setup and billing in accounting system
- Provide accounting support and ad hoc financial reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or preferred field is highly desired.
- 2-5 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Practical accounting knowledge
- Strong communication, organizational and decision-making skills
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to multi-task and prioritize with emphasize on accuracy and timeliness
- Must be proactive and a team player with ability to maintain a friendly, positive disposition
- Experience in the document management industry is highly desired
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.