FosterThomas, Inc. is a leading HR Management and Consulting firm. We are leading the search for a Learning Administrator
for our client located in Annapolis, MD.
The Learning Administrator
provides professional and reliable support to all functions within the Learning and Development team. This position works closely with the CLO (Chief Learning Officer) to prioritize tasks based on strategic and project priorities.
- Oversees standards for department print and digital filing systems as well as associated content
- Administers, distributes and maintains records of all contracts
- Supports department staff in handling all invoicing and follow‐up with vendors
- Maintains and distributes all department metrics to key stakeholders in accordance to established reporting timelines
- Coordinates scheduling, material preparation, correspondence, and marketing support for all meetings and learning events
- Tracks and administers unique learning licenses and membership renewals for the L&D team
- Supports Learning and Development team in creation/delivery of departmental communications in coordination with the CLO.
- Coordinates department and project schedules
- Supports all department needs for data entry, mailing, scanning and recordkeeping
- Supports credential administration data and documentation processing needs
- Seeks to enhance and simplify department workflows
- Completes other administrative tasks as assigned by the CLO
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative software to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project or other project management software
- High School diploma
- 2‐3 years administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self‐starter and Self‐motivated
- Previous experience with online meeting software preferred