FosterThomas, Inc a leading provider of HCM and Implementation Solutions Worldwide, is seeking Project Manager with previous Workforce Now experience. This is a U.S. based, VIRTUAL position, that offers room for growth and a competitive compensation package.
As a Project Manager, Implementation
and under the leadership of the Project Delivery Manager you’ll be responsible for the successful planning, coordination, and implementation of projects to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated time frames and budgets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and provide hands on approach to all project phases to include analysis, configuration, conversion, validation, testing, and closure.
- Manage day-to-day activities of projects to include: deliverables, activities, timeliness, and budgets.
- Ensure milestones are successfully met through oversight of project vehicles and coordination of resources.
- Clearly communicate expectations with ADP, client, and team members to include managing relationships with third party vendors.
- Provide scheduled and on-demand weekly/ milestone /project-based status reports and updates to client and internal teams.
- Assess, manage, resolve, and escalate (if necessary) risks and issues to ensure resolution of concern. Ensure any changes to scope are documented and approved.
- Work on projects of high complexity using a variety of project methodologies which could include Waterfall, Agile, Scrum and other HCM systems such as UltiPro, Workday, or SAP for purposes of data conversion
- Manage time and track hours to ensure an average of 85% of hours (roughly 35 hours a week) are billable to the client/project and non-administrative in duty.
- Accurately assess and manage use of contracted time for each project.
- Able to travel up to 30%
- A 4-year college degree and 5+ years proven working experience with a variety of ADP products (WFN, Enterprise, Vantage) in a payroll or HR capacity or a combination thereof.
- PMP or equivalent professional project management certification is preferred. Experience with project management tools and structured methodologies is required
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Visio, PM tools as mentioned above and other HCM systems
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling multiple and conflicting activities
- Proven negotiation, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Commitment to being accountable for results individually and as a team
- Capacity for building relationships both internally and externally with a collaborative approach to work
- Ability to think independently and make informed decisions
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.