is a leading HR Management and Consulting firm. We are leading the search for a Salesforce Administrator
for our client located in Annapolis, MD.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for leading the ongoing development and configuration of the Salesforce deployment. The Salesforce Administrator will work closely with internal stakeholders; understand their needs; configure and customize the platform in order to meet new/changing business requirements. Maximize efficiency and capitalize on all the features and benefits of the system based on various departmental needs. Promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, and act as the primary contact and a subject matter expert on complex and/or critical system issues and processes for the Salesforce CRM environment.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document requirements.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Effectively act as the liaison between users, vendors and the application development teams.
- Ensure we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Minimum 2-year degree from an accredited college or university.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
- Computer proficiency, ability to use Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Ability to convey and receive specific information.
- Ability to work cooperatively with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to Multi-task.