FosterThomas, a leading employee benefits brokerage firm is seeking a Benefits Administrator / Sales Assistant with employee benefits experience to support our mid to large size groups.
This position will be responsible for a variety of in-house administrative tasks, as well as, assisting with marketing and sales related initiatives. This position is a wonderful opportunity for growth and development!
- Gather quotes from carriers to prepare proposals. Proficiency with Excel is a must.
- Communicate with carriers on policy renewals and plan coverage. Communicate and educate clients on coverages in place.
- Set up and implement benefit modules: ADP, Employee Navigator, EASE, Web Benefits…
- Attend benefit review meetings with client to compare plans.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and assemble employee manuals for open enrollment.
- Enter and maintain client data in CRM/ERP system.
- Respond to client questions and issues.
- Benefits / Insurance experience preferred: (Health, Life, STD, LTD, Vision, FSA, LTC)
- Proficient in MS Office with previous data entry experience,
- Experience with benefit admin modules: ADP, Employee Navigator, EASE & Web Benefits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Outstanding customer service attitude.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
- High level of organizational ability and attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and complete tasks / assignments in the required timeframes.
- Possess a high level of motivation to achieve necessary involvement within a team.
- Life and Health Agents License preferred (is required within 90 days of hire).
- Bachelor’s Degree
FosterThomas, Inc. is an Employee Benefits, HR Consulting and systems implementation firm in Annapolis MD since 1989. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts. We also offer paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan.
For more information about FosterThomas, Inc., please visit our website at www.fosterthomas.com
FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.