FosterThomas, Inc. is a leading FosterThomas, HR Consulting and Talent Acquisition Firm. We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to assist our client in their Alexandria, VA location.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills and organizational skills is a requirement. The ability to adapt quickly, work in a challenging and fast paced environment with a team, as well as individually is a must.
· Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent
· 5-10 years of Professional experience
· 5+ years of experience in developing applications using Java and Spring Framework
· Experience creating CI / CD pipelines in a cloud environment such as AWS, including managing secrets, auto-scaling, etc.
· Familiar with SQL preferably PL/SQL
· Experience with CI / CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo
· Experience with containerization with platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
· Experience with build frameworks such as Maven, Gradle, etc.
· Experience with Ansible and UNIX scripting preferred
· Knowledge of Agile Frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban
· Experience with languages such as Java, YAML
· Knowledge of Nginx, GitLab, Marathon, Mesosphere will be a plus.
· Prior experience as a developer is a plus for the job.
· Clearance - Must have a current CBP BI or be eligible to obtain one.
· Citizenship - Must be a U.S. Citizen
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.