FosterThomas Inc., a leading HR Management and Consulting firm in the Mid Atlantic is growing! We are seeking a dynamic and engaged Human Resources Generalist to work in our corporate office in Annapolis, MD (not a virtual role). This position will be responsible to support FosterThomas’ employee HR needs.
Human Resources Generalist Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and present new hire orientation and assist with off boarding process.
- Respond to human resources-related inquiries from our corporate and virtual employees.
- Assist with the creation and distribution of internal communications regarding company policies.
- Contribute to the creation of initiatives that foster an engaged and exciting company culture.
- Manage the employee recognition program.
- Create offer letters, run background checks and ensure all new hire paperwork is complete.
- Assist with the maintenance of employee personnel records.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- 3-5 years human resources experience
- Experience with HRMS/HRIS systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.