FosterThomas, Inc. is a leading Human Capital Management Firm. We are assisting our client in their search for an experienced Marketing Manager
. Our client is a growing and dynamic government contractor located north of Baltimore, on Aberdeen Proving Grounds. This opportunity offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. This position is full time and permanent.
The Marketing Manager will develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Networking to drive brand awareness
- Running ad campaigns (creating the content for both traditional print and web-based publications).
- Drafting and creating product brochures and marketing collateral.
- Initiating and tracking marketing campaigns
- Maintaining and updating company website regularly
- Create and manage annual marketing budget.
- Publish white papers to generate leads and support business development pursuits.
- Selecting tradeshows based on company revenue and market goals.
- Managing tradeshows from start to finish (contracts, space selection, staffing plan, booth duty, set up/tear down, booth design, etc.)
- Managing lead generation and assignments from tradeshows and marketing events.
- Projecting and calculating ROI from marketing investments.
- Creating and distributing promotional materials
- Maintaining company social media accounts and attending marketing events
- Promoting our services
- Marketing experience in Defense markets. Professional services and communications technologies preferred.
- Familiarity with advertising and publishing in industry trade magazines to include negotiating rates and contracts for coverage.
- Experience running email campaigns using CRM tools and website captured contacts.
- Experience with advertising and publishing in industry trade magazines to include designing to ad, negotiating rates and contracts for coverage.
- Some Graphic Design knowledge or experience
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Marketing Communications experience
- Familiar with Advertising Campaigns
- Comfortable with web content management tools, such as WordPress
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Experience working in an office and supporting employee functions.
- Up to speed on current marketing trends – giveaways, messaging, hosted events.
Our client is a dynamic and growing company. We are looking for an individual that is excited to build a fantastic workplace and help employees grow to meet their professional goals!
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.