Sr. Full-Stack Developer
FosterThomas, a Mid-Atlantic Staffing and Recruiting Firm, is leading the search for a Senior Full Stack Developer for our Client located Elkridge, MD, currently remote.
We are looking for a qualified Sr. Full-Stack Developer to join out health team for developing next generation HealthCare platform. The individual will have chance to work with cutting edge technologies in an innovation driven environment where individual creativity is valued, and the team is working together to solve challenges to achieve common goals.
- Analyze technical requirements and develop effective technical solutions
- Direct the activities of other Consultants and Associate Consultants
- Lead role in conceiving architectural designs
- Lead role in current environment assessment
- Lead and participate in delivering technical presentations to customer
- Manage specific tasks including directing the efforts of selected MCS and customer staff
- Meet/interview customer to capture specific requirements in concise format
- Participate in design of information systems
- Perform in the role of Enterprise or Partner Strategy Consultant
- Provide leadership and guidance to support the implementation of large systems including methodology, design approaches, and architectural and engineering considerations
- Provide quality assurance review of engagement processes and deliverables
- Serve as technical project lead
- Work with customer staff to implement customer technology (e.g. testing, documentation, user expectations)
- Backend Development
- Spring Boot (Java)
- Node.js (Experience with ExpressJS a plus)
- Experience in AAD B2C authentication
- Experience in AAD - creating tokens and using them to fetch data
- APIM Experience
- Front End Development
- Mobile development experience with React Native desired but not mandatory
- ASP .Net web application in .Net Core
- ASP .Net REST APIs in .Net Core AngularJS
- Understanding of Azure App services, debugging in Azure and managing application in Azure.
- Azure FHIR Service
- Using APIs in Postman with authenticated token
- Experience in FHIR based Implementation
- Docker, Kubernetes
- SQL – SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle DB
- NoSQL – MongoDB or Cassandra
- Cloud experience
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- High Energy Levels. Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
- Educational Background
- Bachelor’s in computer science, or equivalent education/experience
- Work Experience
- Experience in the healthcare IT industry
- Skill Level
- FHIR/HL7 Experience desired
- Azure and/or AWS Certifications preferred