US-MD-Elkridge - Currently Remote
DEV OPS LEAD – RASS
Our client is an information technology company helping businesses and government agencies modernize and thrive by applying the power of technology. They began making a mark in the federal healthcare space in 2004, where we continue to actively modernize systems to improve healthcare’s value for millions of Americans. Since then, our work has expanded across various sectors and industries, where we help our customers stay ahead of the new and make the world in which we live, better.
The Project - RASS
CMS is seeking alternative solutions to the existing Risk Adjustment Suite of Systems (RASS) to create efficiencies in processing time, utilize modern infrastructure and technology such as cloud services, and provide predictive analytics for beneficiary risk scores based on business rules and drivers. This scope of work requires a large-scale, efficient approach to systems management; especially validation work that is informed by a careful, deliberate approach to continuous quality improvement efforts (e.g., improved efficiency in coding and processing that ensures accuracy in CMS’ payments allocated to its contracted organizations).
We are looking for a qualified Dev Ops to join their team in developing the next-generation RASS platform. The individual will have a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies in an innovation-driven environment where individual creativity is valued and teams work together to solve challenges to achieve common goals.
- Must have at least seven years of related experience with systems administration and application development, demonstrating experience with DevOps
- Extensive experience in each of the following areas:
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
- Infrastructure-as-code based configuration management
- Amazon Web Services environment
- Agile Development environments
- Creating and maintaining design and network documentation
- Understanding of systems and network architecture
- Working with cross-functional teams (users, developers, product managers) in both Build and Delivery functionalities
- Breaking down complex problems into understandable and iterative solutions
- Must have lived in the United States at least 3 out of the last 5 years
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Fact- and data-oriented
- Deadline- and closure-oriented
- Strong persuasion, facilitation, and influencing skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams including senior-level individuals
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team-building culture