SECURITY MANAGER (LEAD)
Location: Elkridge, MD - Currently Remote
Our client is an information technology company helping businesses and government agencies modernize and thrive by applying the power of technology. They began making a mark in the federal healthcare space in 2004, where we continue to actively modernize systems to improve healthcare’s value for millions of Americans. Since then, our work has expanded across various sectors and industries, where we help our customers stay ahead of the new and make the world in which we live, better.
The Project - RASS
CMS is seeking alternative solutions to the existing Risk Adjustment Suite of Systems (RASS) to create efficiencies in processing time, utilize modern infrastructure and technology such as cloud services, and provide predictive analytics for beneficiary risk scores based on business rules and drivers. This scope of work requires a large-scale, efficient approach to systems management; especially validation work that is informed by a careful, deliberate approach to continuous quality improvement efforts (e.g., improved efficiency in coding and processing that ensures accuracy in CMS’ payments allocated to its contracted organizations).
We are looking for a qualified Security Manager to join their team for developing next generation HealthCare platform. The individual will have chance to work with cutting edge technologies in an innovation driven environment where individual creativity is valued, and the team is working together to solve challenges to achieve common goals.
•At least eight years of related experience in the information security field, with at least four years of experience in a security management role.
• Understands project management methodologies and how to execute security initiatives utilizing project management structure.
• Author and maintain all CMS system security artifacts applicable to the program.
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of current as well as emerging security threats and design security architecture to mitigate threats where possible.
• Demonstrates expert level knowledge and experience with and enforcement of NIST and CMS security documentation listed in this PWS, including but not limited to NIST 800-53, NIST 800-63, CMS Acceptable Risk Safeguards (ARS), CMS Risk Management Handbook (RMH) and CMS Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Controls Tracking System (CFACTS).
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with DevSecOps.
- Must have lived in the United States at least 3 out of the last 5 years
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Facts and data oriented
- Deadline and closure oriented
- Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture