FosterThomas is a Human Capital Management firm based in Annapolis, MD with clients nationwide. We are seeking a Part Time HR Coordinator to assist our client, located Bowie MD. This is an amazing opportunity to grow a strong organization. Great work environment, work-life balance and growth potential.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities Key Competencies:
Provide HR administrative support per the direction of the Director of Human Resources
• Provide Benefits Administration Support
o Answering employee benefit questions via phone and email
o Communications with vendors
o Assistance with open enrollment.
• Assist with the Employee Survey project
• Assist with unemployment claims and administer verifications of employment
• Employee Recruitment Support
o Track candidate’s status in the HRIS and respond with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process
o Develop relationship with college and university placement offices and create a spreadsheet of contacts for future use
o Plan and conduct candidate and new hire presentations, packets, etc.
• Work with the Director of HR to ensure information entered in the HRIS system is current and correct
o File documents into appropriate employee files; physical and electronic files (HRIS)
- 4 year degree required, HR focus is a plus
- 5-7 years’ experience in an HR related field
- HR Certifications not required but a plus
- Must have experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Payroll experience necessary
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic