FosterThomas, Inc a leading provider of HCM and Implementation Services nationwide, is seeking WFN Payroll Implementation Consultants with previous Canadian experience. This is a U.S. based, VIRTUAL position, that offers room for growth and a competitive compensation package.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage payroll module implementation.
- Ensure payroll milestones are successfully met through oversight of payroll implementaion.
- Responsible for the quality implementation and set up of payroll solution to meet client and HR business requirements
- Analyze and understand the client’s payroll needs in order to properly setup the ADP’s data base
- Training ,Testing, and validation with the client before participating in the first ‘LIVE’ payroll processing run
- Work collaboratively with other departments impacting project
- Lead communication with stakeholders and team members through completion of the module implementation
- Provide scheduled and on-demand status reports and updates
- Make decisions based on information and input in a timely manner
- 5 Years proven work experience specifically with ADP WFN in a Payroll Implementation capacity including Canadian experience (GlobalView exp preferred) and a 4 year college degree or a combination thereof
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling multiple and conflicting activities.
- Proven negotiation, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Commitment to being accountable for results, both individually and as a team
- Ability to think independently and make informed decisions
- Some understanding of provincial payroll and tax requirements is required
- Bilingual communication skills (French) is preferred
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.