FosterThomas, Inc a leading provider of HCM and Implementation Solutions Worldwide, is seeking HCM Payroll Implementation Consultants with previous Canadian experience. This is a U.S. based, VIRTUAL position, that offers room for growth and a competitive compensation package.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage specifically the implementation of the analysis and configuration stages of the process.
- Create project plans, including deliverables, activities, timeliness and budgets
- Ensure milestones are successfully met through oversight of project/module vehicles an
- Responsible for the quality implementation and set up of payroll solution to meet client business requirements
- Analyze and understand the client’s payroll needs in order to properly setup the ADP’s data base
- Training ,Testing, and validation with the client before participating in the first ‘LIVE’ payroll processing
- Work collaboratively with other departments impacting project
- Lead communication with stakeholders and team members through completion of the module implementation
- Provide scheduled and on-demand status reports and updates
- 5 Years proven work experience specifically with ADP WFN in a Payroll Implementation capacity including Canadian experience (GlobalView exp preferred)
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling multiple and conflicting activities.
- Proven negotiation, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Commitment to being accountable for results, both individually and as a team
- Ability to think independently and make informed decisions
- Some understanding of provincial payroll and tax requirements is required
- Bilingual communication skills (French) is a plus
- CPP is a plus
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.