Sr Full Stack Developer
US-MD-Woodlawn - Remote
FosterThomas, a Mid-Atlantic Staffing and Recruiting Firm, is leading the search for a Senior Full Stack Developer for our Client located Woodlawn, MD, currently remote.
We are looking for a qualified full-stack developer to join the team for developing next generation HealthCare platform. The individual will have chance to work with cutting edge technologies in an innovation driven environment where individual creativity is valued, and the team is working together to solve challenges to achieve common goals.
- Develop prototypes & pilots for emerging technologies seamlessly blending new technology with existing infrastructure/architecture.
- Analyze technical requirements and develop effective technical solutions
- Direct the activities of other Consultants and Associate Consultants
- Serve as technical project lead
- Lead role in conceiving architectural designs
- Lead role in current environment assessment
- Lead and participate in delivering technical presentations to customer
- Meet/interview customer to capture specific requirements in concise format
- Participate in design of information systems
- Provide leadership and guidance to support the implementation of large systems including methodology, design approaches, and architectural and engineering considerations
- Provide quality assurance review of engagement processes and deliverables
- Work with customer staff to implement customer technology (e.g. testing, documentation, user expectations)
- Solid knowledge of a foundation language(s) such as Python or Java.
- Experience developing in multiple languages and platforms. Preference towards the latest stacks and libraries such as Typescript, React, Node.js, Mongo, etc.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others in team environment
- Experience quickly learning new programing languages, frameworks, or technical capabilities
- Experience with system integration specifically via API integrations
- Demonstrated advanced analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly
- Advanced knowledge and ability to debug complex SQL.
- Solid knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes.
- Solid knowledge of nginx.
- Understanding of Azure App services, debugging in Azure and managing application in Azure.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines. More specifically tools such as Jenkins and SonarQube.
- Backend Development
- Spring Boot (Java)
- Node.js (Experience with ExpressJS a plus)
- Front End Development
- Mobile development experience with React Native a huge plus
- SQL – MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle DB, or SQL Server
- NoSQL – MongoDB or Cassandra
- Skill Level
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Client facing experience is a must
- Must have lived in the United States at least 3 out of the last 5 years.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Facts and data oriented.
- Deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.