FosterThomas, a Human Capital Management firm based in Annapolis, MD with clients nationwide is seeking an experienced Payroll and HR Business Partner
. This is a great opportunity for professional growth.
Responsibilities for Payroll:
- Ensure payroll is processed accurately, timely and that all required reporting is delivered via ADP WFN for our multistate payroll
- Be able to run year end reports and other requested reports within ADP Workforce Now
- Process off cycle Payrolls (bonuses/commissions)
- Make manual changes within ADP Workforce as it relates to payroll
- Provide subject matter expertise in research and analysis activities into causes of pay issues; recommend and implement approved long and short-term solutions for best practices
- Ensure the end-to-end processes are met according to policy and regulatory requirements
- Serve as the primary liaison to ADP as requested
Responsibilities for Human Resources:
- Work with Talent Acquisition to oversee the new hire process
- Lead off-boarding/exit Interviews, COBRA processing
- Provide guidance related to employee relations questions and issues
- Ensure compliance of HR files and state and federal reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5+ years of HR/processing payroll experience with in-depth knowledge of various payroll functions using primarily ADP and Workforce Now.
- Experience working with an automated human resources information system, including an automated time management system.
- High attention to detail and ability to guard highly confidential and sensitive information
- Indepth knowledgeable of federal and state employment laws
- Able to acclimate to new situations easily and must have a consultative attitude
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as being proficient with MS Office specifically Excel.
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.