Sr. Full-Stack Developer
Location: Woodlawn, MD
FosterThomas, a Mid-Atlantic Staffing and Recruiting Firm, is leading the search for a Senior Full Stack Developer for our Client located in Woodlawn, MD
We are looking for a qualified full-stack developer to join our client’s team for developing next generation HealthCare platform. The individual will have chance to work with cutting edge technologies in an innovation driven environment where individual creativity is valued, and the team is working together to solve challenges to achieve common goals.
- Backend Development using Spring (Java), Spring Boot (Java), Hibernate, Junit tests, Node.js (Experience with ExpressJS a plus)
- Front End Development using AngularJS, Angular 2+, JQuery, CSS, 508 compliant coding
- Experience with Portal: Developing and maintaining portlets, experience with WAB and WSRP portal integration, understand of basics of Portal servers is highly desired
- Understand networks, firewalls and Integrating different systems
- Understand and analyze security issues (review Veracode and burp suite scans)
- Able to quickly write Unix scripts, review logs and identify issues in code to improve performance bottlenecks
- Understand infrastructure (Websphere Application server, MQ, SMTP, Docker, and Azure/AWS)
- DevOps: CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, SonarQube, Git, JIRA
- DB: SQL – Oracle DB (Ability to write complex sql’s, understand AWR reports for performance improvements), NoSQL – MongoDB
- Must have ability to multi-task and participate in Agile releases
- Client facing experience is required
- 8+ years of development experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.