FosterThomas, Inc. is a leading Human Capital Management Firm. We are assisting our client in their search for an HR Administrator. Our client is a growing and dynamic organization located in Anne Arundel County. This opportunity offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. This position is full time and permanent.
The Human Resource Administrator is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, and employment law compliance. Duties will include but not be limited to:
HEALTH INSURANCE (includes Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and AD&D)
- Process Weekly Payroll in company ERP (Vista Software).
- Payroll Tax Withholdings and Reporting to State Taxing Agencies.
- Payroll database maintenance
- Payroll increases yearly
- Field payroll questions from employees
- Track employee vacation, sick leave, and conformance with state sick and safe leave act
- Track eligibility for health and 401k benefits.
- Track inter-company payroll charges
- File 941/940 and SUI
- File ACA and 1095s
- Coordination, maintenance of health reform data/approval of health reform notices
- Insurance eligibility notifications and enrollment
- Insurance questions
- Short Term Disability/AD&D Claims
- Initial/Qualifying event COBRA notices
- Weekly 401k upload
- 401k loans/distributions
- 401k audit preparation
- Maintain Provider File
- New hire onboarding/entry. Applications, Tax Forms and Drug Testing/Screening. Background checks
- Personnel file creation/maintenance, including DOT Files.
- Open enrollment/insurance renewal/census, review of data, coordination with Hollingsworth
- Termination/out processing
- Keep I-9 files.
- EE0-1 Report
- Distribute handbook and answer handbook questions
- Employee relations issues. Documentation of Employee issues
- Support to management
- Support to employees
- Labor Law Postings
- Attend Worker’s Comp Hearings/Teleconferences.
- Assistance to PMI, Roll-Off, Hollingsworth and Goldsboro Employees
- Document HR/Payroll processes so responsibilities can be backed-up/transferred as needed.
Our client is a dynamic and growing company. We are looking for an individual that is excited to build a fantastic workplace and help employees grow to meet their professional goals!
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic