FosterThomas is a Human Capital Management firm based in Annapolis, MD with clients nationwide. We are seeking an experienced Manager of Payroll Consulting Services
to manage a team of payroll specialists and consult with our clients pertaining to their payroll needs specific to ADP Workforce Now. This is a great opportunity for professional growth.
- Manage a team of Payroll Specialists to ensure a smooth payroll processing for our clients nationwide.
- Manage client relationships, assess client needs, and assign Payroll Specialists with new clients to ensure payroll is processed accurately, timely and that all required reporting is delivered.
- Provide consulting expertise to assist clients with creation of best practices, SOPs, process specific documents, process improvement, etc..
- Manage the relationship with own clients and provide support as needed and manage other escalated client issues specific to your team
- Maintain current knowledge of IRS regulations, state federal and local laws.
- Provide correct and current recommendations specific to compliance related issues pertaining to payroll
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting, analytical and technical ability
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 8+ years hands on processing experience with in-depth knowledge of various payroll and HCM systems, specifically ADP Workforce Now.
- Possess in depth hands on experience processing complex and challenging payrolls for multiple states and with a minimum of 3000 employees. International experience is a plus.
- Ability to mange and lead teams to successful outcomes.
- Experience with implementation of new payroll systems is beneficial.
- Must be able to acclimate to new situations easily, meet set deadlines and must have a consultative attitude.
- Must be able to interact with senior level management and C level executives, partner with various teams, build consensus and ensure completion of performance markers and set goals.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as being proficient with MS Office, specifically MS Excel.
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.