Job Title: Salesforce Architect
FosterThomas, Inc. is a leading HR Consulting and Talent Acquisition Firm. We are seeking a Salesforce Architect to assist our client in Woodlawn, MD.
The Salesforce Architect will oversee the design and implementation of Salesforce features and functionality. They will play a key, highly visible, internal customer facing role on Salesforce.com projects which involves analyzing, building, integrating, testing and deploying Salesforce.com solutions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the platform’s out-of-the-box capabilities and ability to design solutions to take advantage of those capabilities.
- Must have the ability to understand the big picture of CMMI solution needs and align the Salesforce platform with those needs.
- Drive end-to-end solution architecture integrity and the functional relationship with other projects.
- Responsible for maintaining solution integrity through the course of the project including controlling scope, managing solutions for change requests and clarifying solution capabilities during all delivery phases.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of com enterprise wide experience
- Knowledge of Force.com technical development and architecture
- Knowledge of APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, and SOQL
- Force.com development experience, including custom object creation, Apex Classes, triggers, workflows, VisualForce pages, SOQL, Reports, dashboards, etc.
- Experience working with Salesforce API and integrating third-party components into Salesforce
- Proven ability to challenge and foster a team of developers and leads.
- Proficiency in both Salesforce Lightning and Classic Communities.
- Skilled & experienced in developing high volume data exchange between Cloud & legacy systems
- Experience in classic to lightning migration with an appetite for constant improvement.
- Fluent in Agile methodologies including release management, Sprint user story prioritization, capacity planning & commitments and coordinating Sprint reviews with business stakeholders
- Effective & proven leadership skills in designing processes & technology architectures from concept to deployment - research & evaluate new technologies and present scalable solutions to business
- Must have lived in the United States at least 3 out of 5 years.
- Effectively maintained Users using profiles, roles, permission sets and enforced sharing rules, custom objects
- Developed Apex triggers, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning App and Lightning components coding
- Integration & Deployment
- Familiarity with Identity & Integration concepts SAML, IDP, SP, AD, Token, OAuth, SOAP/Rest
- Data Migration
- Expert in data migration from legacy relational application to SF using Informatica Cloud & Data loader.
- Improved migration performance by using best practices like deferred sharing rules; API bulk & parallel loading; skinny tables; ordering of source rows to avoid record locks.
- Hand on experience with APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, and SOQL
Must hold one of the Salesforce vendor’s architecture certifications
- Certified Technical Architect, Certified Application Architect, Certified Systems Architect, Certified Integration Architecture Designer).
Good to have Certifications
- Identity and Access Management Designer, Data Architecture & Management Designer, Development Lifecycle & Deployment Designer, Sharing and Visibility Designer, Platform App Builder; Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II (first part), Advanced Administrator,
Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.