Job Title: Sr. Business Analyst Salesforce
FosterThomas, Inc. is a leading HR Consulting and Talent Acquisition Firm. We are seeking a Sr. Business Analyst - Salesforce to assist our client. This position is remote.
The Salesforce Sr Business Analyst will collaborate with Visual/UI team to conduct user research, draft user stories and meet with product owners to validate and enhance them.
- Coordinate and facilitate exchange meetings to determine needs of customers, as well as to determine the impact of changes
- Collaborate with Visual/UI team to create wireframes for the user stories and review them with users and gather feedback
- Collaborate with Visual/UI designers and add/update stories based on user response
- Work with the scrum master, customers and developers to write user stories which are independent, negotiable, valuable, estimable, small and testable
- Documents workflows and processes based on requirements.
- Work with stakeholders and the project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Provides training and demonstrations as required.
- Oversee requirements tracking process, and communicate status to customers
- Support the collection and reporting of requirements related metrics
- Verify completion of requirements with customer and service providers, ensuring expectations are appropriately met
- Responsible for ensuring user stories include validation criteria which reasonably covers all areas necessary details for complete testing of the new functionality
- Act as an interface and customer advocate to ensure customer, stakeholder and user needs are being addressed.
- Collaborate with and support developers during their design and development efforts to provide support for their analysis of the story
- Participate as a member of the development team
- Improve and expand knowledge and skills sets with regards to current trends and changes in software development industry and be up to date with latest design trends
- Proactively contribute to the quality of the product by seeking and proposing new or alternate approaches to address the requirements
- Participate in sprint planning, sprint reviews, scrum meetings and other agile activities
- Identify and establish the scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- 5+ years of relevant applications/systems requirements and modeling experience.
- 3+ years of experience on the technical aspects of applications development projects through the full system development life cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Experience in modern requirement gathering techniques, including creation of user stories, epics, and themes.
- Experience with agile, iterative cycles (sprints).
- CMS Experience desired but not required
- Experience in Human Centered Design approach for developing digital services
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and have sound judgment.
- Attention to detail, quick learner, have a positive attitude, ability to multi-task, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of all security plans and deliverables.
- Be able to perform the analysis as defined with specific Medicare laws, regulations, manuals, instructions and any additional information assigned by management.
- Possess critical thinking skills, reading and interpretation, writing, and communication skills.
- Understanding and wide application of methodology and subject matter related concepts, practices, standards and procedures with a general knowledge of other related business disciplines.
- Able to work closely with all project stakeholders such as business users, project managers, and business analysts while delivering solutions.
- Works with limited supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Microsoft Project
- Proficient in Dev/Ops tools
- Must have lived in the United States at least 3 out of 5 years.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Deep critical thinker, who is constantly asking questions while poking and prodding at prescribed solutions to find a better way of doing business.
- Tenacious problem solver, who isn’t content to go with the “best practice” solution based on a shallow understanding of the problem.
- Dives deep to find out the true “why” in order to get to the true business need by talking with the people you're designing for and ending with new solutions that are tailor made to suit their needs.
- You are a natural facilitator, easily bringing others along with you, whether they are above, below, or beside you in the organization.
- Open-minded explorer, capable of admiring and incorporating multiple points of view to create the best solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.