Time Implementation Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
A successful Implementation Specialist will demonstrate excellent customer service skills and an innate ability to understand a customer’s needs and business objectives. The Implementation Specialist should be able to quickly master the products and features offered and leverage that knowledge to help guide a customer through the deployment lifecycle ensuring optimal alignment of customer needs and product capabilities.
- Plan and manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Conduct meetings/workshops with members of the management team as well as end-users in order to analyze the customers’ business and functional requirements.
- Effectively document client requirements using both standard and non-standard templates.
- Propose configurations of software recommending industry best practices via an open and interactive dialog.
- Work with customers to evaluate, design, and document logical workflows, which will be configured in the application suite.
- Configure the software to meet customer requirements.
- Conduct independent testing and support end users during client-led testing.
- Train users in the overall application, configuration and reporting tools enabling them to independently utilize the software and implement configuration changes as their needs continue to evolve.
- Assist with functional and integration testing and related documentation.
- Address configuration and usability questions from end users.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Ability to engage in multiple projects and manage parallel tasks involved in meeting deadlines and deliverables.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines, often with time and resource constraints while providing adequate attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including patience, flexibility, consideration, discretion, tact, confidence, and effectiveness in dealing with people.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Comfortable in speaking with customers and being able to handle any size group meetings.
- Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in person, over the telephone, and in written correspondence.
- Proficiency in MS office applications. Ability to efficiently manipulate data using Excel both for internal usability and external presentation is a must
- Experience with Human Resources, Time & Attendance and Scheduling, Payroll or similar software systems.
- Ability to understand implications of new regulatory requirements in the Human Resources, Payroll, and Labor Management spaces.
- Experience with software support and integration processes.
Education and Experience:
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems, demonstrate problem solving and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- BA/BS degree (Business Administration, Computer Science) preferred or commensurate experience.
- 2-3 years of proven experience in implementation and/or delivery - specifically SaaS product experience preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft T-SQL, ability to read and write SQL queries, a major plus.