View all jobs
Integration Analysts/ Implementation ConsultantRemote, MD
Integration Analysts need to have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities to be successful:
- The INTEGRATION Implementation Consultant role adds value by producing the following actions:
- • Consults with client
- o Lead requirements gathering calls
- o Understand current business process and provide improvement
- o Provide insightful Vantage knowledge to comply with client requirements
- o Map interface fields accurately to client database
- • Provides insight on best practices business processes
- o Consult to the client on industry and ADP best practices
- o Provide resolution to client interface issues
- • Translates client needs and requirements into Integrated customs
- o Analyze requirements and develop custom mapping document
- o Develop interface into Vantage system using mapping document
- o Recommend and/or implement issue resolutions
- • Provides seamless implementation service
- o Accurately and efficiently implement customized interfaces
- o Maintain tools and processes
- INTEGRATION. Consultants use the following ADP products:
- • ADPR
- • ADP Vantage
- • Data Bridge
- • Vantage Quick Query
Reports Implementation Consultant
Extensive use of ADPR
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, and strong attention to detail.
- • Ability to discuss and relay information to IC’s in a non-technical way with worthy communication skills
- • Experience working with data, including relational databases, file transmission protocols, and SQL queries
- • Excellent project management skills.
- • Strong verbal and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work with and communicate at all levels of staff and management.
- • Strong Excel skills required, including data modeling and ad hoc analysis.
- • Can easily build relationships across multiple functions and business Units.