FosterThomas, Inc. is a leading Human Capital Management Firm. We are assisting our client in their search for a Global Sr. Analyst, HCM Solutions, out of their Horsham, PA location.
||This position is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the human capital management systems and guidance to management regarding system requirements based on company resources and needs.
- Minimum of five years of job-related experience, preferably in a human resource management systems management; or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential.
- Experience designing and implementing HRM Systems is a must. Experience in ADP, Workday, or SuccessFactors is a plus.
- Experience with system architecture; designing multiple separate systems to interface with one another.
- Experience with process mapping related to HR system implementations
- Demonstrated project management skills are required
- Strong analytical and statistical skills are required; detailed driven individual with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture and summarize complex data.
- Experience with Cornerstone or other HR Talent Management tools strongly preferred
- Advanced MS office skills is required, especially Excel
- Experience in interpreting, applying, and explaining Federal, State, and local legislation in policy and practices
- Strong communication skills: ability to present effectively to all levels of the organization, including senior executives and support recommendations with credible research and analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex, matrix, and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Must exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit by consistently seeking new opportunities to add value to the organization. Must strive for excellence in all aspects of job performance.
- Must approach their work enthusiastically with a contagious energy and drive that shows everyone they love what they do.
- Must display creativity and innovation by continually working to improve solutions, tools, methods, and service delivery system.
- Must conduct oneself with an uncompromising commitment to the welfare of our clients and each other. Must act in an ethical, professional, and respectful manner always.
- Must exhibit the ability to build and sustain long term relationships of mutual value through teamwork.
- Must be driven to succeed and committed to goal attainment and DRIVE RESULTS.
- Effective and timely management of the HRMS
- Strong relationships developed and maintained within HR and with HR client groups
- Accuracy of analysis and reporting
- Ongoing education, training, and communication
- Continuous improvement and best practices initiatives implemented with visible positive results
- Special project deliverables met within targeted timeline
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in maintenance, troubleshooting and design of HRMS and other human resources computer applications and systems.
- Closely partner and collaborate with IT as a natural course of the role.
- Process and maintain periodic reports of employee record data, develop reports.
- Prepare, maintain, and update employee data for the HR management system.
- Maintains the systems in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Keeps employee records up to date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion.
- Manage the annual salary planning and bonus processes from a tools and systems perspective, including developing/ testing/ implementing/updating system requirements, developing/updating guidelines, creating change management details, training HR and end-users for company and facilitating the HRMS system processes.
- Ensure accuracy, compliance with legislation and with key delivery dates, as well as appropriate and timely change management & communication actions.
- Ensure ongoing improvement of HR practices, processes, and systems / reports
- Conducting regularly scheduled data audits
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.