FosterThomas, Inc. is a leading HR Management and Consulting firm. We are seeking an Instructor II to assist our client, Washington Consulting Group.
The CTC Instructor is a hands-on position that requires the candidate to effectively and consistently deliver the highest quality classroom and simulation laboratory training to a wide variety of students including developmental air traffic controllers and certified professional controllers (CPC). This position will participate in curriculum design and development. The selected candidate will support Air Traffic Control Tower training requirements at the Atlantic City Air Traffic Control Facility located at Atlantic City, NJ.
The successful candidate for this position must have experience demonstrating excellent teaching and/or platform skills, classroom management techniques, and a student-focused drive for continuous improvement.
- The CTC Instructor candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years recent Certified Professional Controller experience controlling live traffic, or recent experience as a contract instructor at an FAA air traffic facility. The recent experience must have been performed at a similar type and level of ATC facility as the ACY Air Traffic Control facility and some portion of this experience must have occurred in the last five years.
- The successful candidate for this position must demonstrate strong technical skills with current ATC automation, simulation systems and procedures.
- Candidates with direct experience as a CPC at ACY facility will have priority selection for the position.
- Operational Experience with ATC simulators including scenario design for TSS.
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with FAA personnel at all levels to ensure the delivery of training services meet the needs of the local facility, as well as the FAA’s overall Air Traffic Control mission is highly desired.
Certified Professional Controller (CPC) certification required.
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex