FosterThomas, a leading employee benefits broker in Annapolis area is seeking an Account Manager with employee benefits experience.
This position is a wonderful opportunity for growth and development!
The Account Manager shall be responsible for customer service, consolidated proposals, benefit summary developments and online benefit system set-up/implementations. This position has the potential for growth into a sales and brokerage role. Qualified candidates must be detail oriented, have impeccable customer service skills and the ability to service small and large groups.
- Proficient in Excel – must be able to prepare client proposals
- Adobe Creative Cloud– must be able to develop benefit summaries into template
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of related benefits experience in the insurance industry.
- (Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Voluntary)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include an outstanding customer service attitude.
- In depth knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
- High level of organizational ability and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and complete tasks / assignments in the required timeframes.
FosterThomas, Inc. has been providing top quality Employee Benefits and HR Consulting services for over 25 years. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability and flexible spending accounts. We also offer paid time off and a 401(k) retirement plan.
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.