FosterThomas, a Human Capital Management firm based in Annapolis, MD with clients nationwide is seeking an experienced and virtually based Sr. Payroll Manager to provide strategic payroll consultation for our clients pertaining to their payroll needs specific to ADP. This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth with a generous compensation and benefits package.
- Consult on the client’s current payroll processes. Identify, initiate, and payroll process improvements.
- Provide system optimizations and best practices on their ADP System
- Work with clients to ensure payroll is processed accurately, timely and that all required reporting is delivered.
- Previous experience of developing SOP’s for Payroll Processing.
- Previous E-Time experience and Comprehensive Services.
- Provide subject matter expertise in research and analysis activities into causes of pay issues; recommend and implement approved long and short-term solutions for best practices.
- Ensure the end-to-end processes are met according to policy and regulatory requirements.
- Serve as the primary liaison to ADP as requested.
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 7-10 years processing payroll and consultation and/or management level experience. Must have in-depth and hands-on knowledge of full life cycle payroll functions using primarily ADP’s Workforce Now.
- Experience working within a variety of industries and supporting varying sized companies but must be experienced working with organization of 2500+ ee’s across the country. Knowledge of Canadian payroll is helpful but not mandatory.
- Additionally, experience with technology implementations of new ADP payroll systems is beneficial.
- Must be able to acclimate to new situations easily and have experience with providing tactical and strategic support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as well as being proficient with MS Office.
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.