FosterThomas is seeking a Time Implementation Consultant with in-depth ADP Vantage or WFN experience. We are seeking candidates who have previous experience working as a Time Implementation Consultant supporting the ADP Workforce Manager system (Kronos Dimensions). Potential candidates must have advanced consulting skills and have proven experience with fully implementing the time module. This role will support ADP clients who are implementing ADP services nationwide. This is a great opportunity with room for growth and a competitive compensation package.
Manage all module phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
· Create project plans, including deliverables, activities, timeliness and budgets.
· Ensure milestones are successfully met through oversight of project/module vehicles and coordination of resources.
· Work collaboratively with other departments impacting project.
· Lead communication with stakeholders and team members through completion of the module implementation.
· Provide scheduled and on-demand status reports and updates.
· Make decisions based on information and input in a timely manner.
·3+ Years proven work experience working with ADP products, specifically Vantage or WFN in a time capacity and a 4-year college degree or a combination thereof
· Expertise with Microsoft Office and ADP products ( Enhanced Time or Essential TIme)
· Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling multiple and conflicting activities
· Proven negotiation, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
· Commitment to being accountable for results, both individually and as a team
· Ability to think independently and make informed decisions
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.