FosterThomas, Inc a leading provider of HCM and Implementation Solutions Worldwide, is seeking Payroll Implementation Consultants with previous Workforce Now experience. This is a U.S. based, VIRTUAL position, that offers room for growth and a competitive compensation package.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the payroll implementation phase, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
- Ensure module goals are successfully met through oversight module vehicles
- Work collaboratively with other departments impacting project
- Lead communication with stakeholders and team members through completion of the payroll implementation
- Provide scheduled and on-demand status reports and updates
- Make decisions based on information and input in a timely manner
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action regarding the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- 3+ years proven work experience working with ADP products, specifically WFN in payroll implementation and a 4-year college degree or a combination thereof
- Expertise with Microsoft Office and ADP products and autopay configuration experience is helpful
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling multiple deadlines and goals
- Commitment to being accountable for results, both individually and as a team
- Ability to think independently and make informed decisions
FosterThomas is a vaccinated employer. Foster Thomas requires all employees who will be working in the office, traveling for work or meeting with employees and/or clients to provide proof of vaccination or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Employees who work remotely and are not required to travel or have contact with employees or clients are not required to be vaccinated.