FosterThomas, Inc. is a leading HR Management and Consulting firm. We are seeking a Part Time Payroll Manager to assist our client out of their Washington DC location.
- Completes and distributes an accurate and timely payroll on a bi-weekly basis utilizing ADP Workforce Now.
- Analyzes payroll reports for accuracy.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting payroll and ensures compliance of all payroll activity.
- Prepares government reports.
- Reviews payroll to ensure accuracy.
- Produces reports to ensure timely payments of withholdings.
- Works closely with the Finance team to ensure the accuracy of payroll and employee benefit postings to the general ledger.
- At least 3 years of payroll processing experience.
- A minimum of an Associates Degree. Preferred Bachelor’s degree with a CPP certification.
- Strong knowledge of payroll taxes
- A firm understanding of ERISA, HIPPA, FMLA, Workers’ Compensation, FLSA and ADA.
- Strong understanding of state and federal payroll laws.
- Ability to solve complex payroll issues.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic