FosterThomas is seeking a Technical Lead with in-depth WFN experience. FosterThomas is an Alliance Partner with ADP. This role will support ADP clients who are implementing ADP services nationwide. This is a great opportunity with room for growth and a competitive compensation package
- May lead daily activities of the team to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines, with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Serve as a resource for team members, based on a strong working knowledge of team's responsibilities, goals and associates individual development plans and training needs.
- May monitor associate/client interactions utilizing the quality monitoring system and
- Evaluate calls to ensure that World Class Service is being delivered based on the guidelines provided
- May oversee the use of standard process workflows by team
- May train and mentor team members and identify development needs, working with
- Leadership to coordinate additional training as needed
- Monitor various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods
- May serve as an acting backup to the Team Manager, providing leadership, guidance and direction to team members in the absence of the manager
- May provide feedback on individual performance of associates to leadership.
- Provide direct feedback to associates on areas of opportunities to enhance services provided to the client.
- May contribute to providing feedback to leadership for associate performance appraisals.
- Utilize sound judgment to escalate issues that may require intervention of the Team Manager
- Analyze team statistics and prepare reports
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
- At least 3 years of experience
- At least 1 years of people leadership experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of internal and external contacts verbally and in writing
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment, focused on achieving results
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with all levels of management
- Ability to assess team members' performance and provide motivational support
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Ability to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- CPP or FPC certification
- Proficiency and in-depth knowledge of pertinent ADP HR, Payroll and Benefits policies and procedures
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic