Location: Bethesda, MD
FosterThomas, Inc. is a leading HR Consulting and Talent Acquisition Firm. We are seeking an Executive Assistant to assist our client in their Bethesda, MD office.
- Handles all travel arrangements
- Schedules Conference calls and Meetings
- Takes incoming calls
- Tracks and Coordinates all client information in CRM
- Responsible for organizing and completing mailings
- Bachelor’s Degree Strongly Preferred, High School Diploma Required
- Must be an expert level user of word Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience with creating and updating contracts is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal and Communication skills are required
- At least 4 years of Administrative Assistant experience
- Must be detailed, organized and customer service oriented
- Experience in the document management industry is highly desired
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.