FosterThomas, an established Brokerage, HR and Systems Implementation firm, is looking for a committed professional to join our team and help grow our benefits division. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the benefits brokerage or financial services industry. This positions primary duties include:
- Developing and acquiring new business sales.
- Assisting in the growth of our current benefits division by leading and managing health benefit client engagements and serving as a strategic advisor to clients. Also responsible for contributing to the leadership and overall development of the Health and Benefits practice.
- Developing and maintaining effective networks within the business community and industry.
- Generating business opportunities and setting meetings through alliances, cross selling, e-marketing, cold calling and attending networking events. Meeting with prospective and existing clients to develop positive business relationships.
- Developing and presenting plan options and renewal terms to clients and prospects. This includes analyzing quotes, negotiating with carriers and presenting recommendations.
- Transitioning new accounts to the client team effectively and seamlessly.
Experience and Education
- Results oriented individual who is passionate about building relationships
- Type A mentality with strong work ethic
- Honest, ethical, tactful and intelligent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to act independently with minimal direction
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in the health benefits brokerage industry
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.